About Me
- karikopet
- Rockford, Minnesota, United States
- Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)
Blog Archive
Sunday, September 7, 2008
OOPS
Sorry it has been a while but 8/28/08 we had a storm that blew out my motherboard and I just got a new system. Yahoo!!. Kolton went to the state fair on Sunday and had a blast looking out the windows on the bus and at all the people at the fair. He slept through the animal barns. Friday he got to have another sleep over at Grandpa Doug's and have dinner with is father on Saturday. Well that is all that has happen hope you all enjoy the new family pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment