About Me

My photo
Rockford, Minnesota, United States
Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 25, 2008

When it rains...

Well this has been some month. Kolton spent the entire weekend with us last weekend and it was great. Again on Sunday he woke up at 5am wanting to play. I got out the stroller and we went for a walk about 6am. We were out and about all weekend and he(we) had a great time. This weekend he is spending time at his Aunt Krissy's house. Saturday Mom's new boyfriend is taking them to the zoo in Apple valley. He now does raspberries all the time, is rolling over all over the place and plays by himself for around 30 minutes before he gets bored. At his appoint on 9/11 he weighed 16lbs and was 27.5 inches long. He just keeps growing and growing. I hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: