About Me
- karikopet
- Rockford, Minnesota, United States
- Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)
Blog Archive
Monday, August 25, 2008
They grow-up to fast
It seems like yesterday he was this tiny bundle that depended on us for everything. Now he screeches on for hours at a time. You know those high pitch noises that seem do cute at first and then after 10 minutes drive you crazy. I guess it is better than crying. He now is rolling over and does it all the time. Pulling anything he can get his hands on. Eyebrows, lips, cheeks, hair...you name it, nothing is safe. And yes he is still obsessed with sticking his tongue out all the time. He loves his rice cereal with fruit. I puree my own and he watches me make it and gets all excited knowing what is coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment