About Me
- karikopet
- Rockford, Minnesota, United States
- Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)
Blog Archive
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Grandpa Doug's
Kolton had his first sleepover at Grandpa Doug's on Friday. All went very good except he fell asleep before they could get him to eat his cereal so he was up again at 3am, but went right back to sleep. They brought him back to me on Saturday at 8:30pm. They were surprised at what a good baby he is and how social he is. Could it be because Nana and Papa spoil him rotten and read to him and play with him and so does his mom. And the good vibes he gets from people help a lot. As soon as I handed him to Grandma Maddy he was smiling and I there was going to be now problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment