About Me

My photo
Rockford, Minnesota, United States
Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a week

This has been one of those crazy weeks. We had Kolton over for the night on Friday and he slept in his bed from 930pm until 630am. But I could not sleep d/t he usually sleeps next to me incase he wakes I hear him cause I wear earplugs. So I was up every hour checking on him, All in all he is a great baby. Loves being the center of attention and when he is talking to you you better answer back or he'll start yelling.
We went shopping at Ridgedale and got Kolton 16 new outfits for next summer and 4 for this summer and spent under $50. Sears and JCPennys are having awesome sales. Even got some for myself.

No comments: