Well now that I have this down pretty well, I can tell you all a little about myself. I am in my mid 40's. I have 2 girls and 1 son whom past as a baby. I have been married 2 x's 1st one lasting only 3 months. He thought he could hit me more than once. Was a single mom for 14 years before meeting my best friend and husband Joseph. He has been the best thing to ever happen to me(besides my girls). I won a cruise vacation just in time for our honeymoon and we have been addicted ever since. We have been on 8 thus far. We take our vacation in February when t is cold here. We know the Caribbean very well, and have also cruised Hawaii. September of 2009 we are going to drive to Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, and down to the Grand Canyon.
We live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath double wide mobile home in a large mobile home community. We have renovated the house to be just 2 bedrooms and a living room with the wall 3/4 gone to the den. That way I do not feel locked away when I am on the computer, sewing or just relaxing.
I have family all over the country. Cousin Melanie and her family in Wisconsin. Aunt Marty and Uncle Lanny in Colorado. Aunt Bonnie in Washington State. My brother Michael and his 2 boys also in Washington state. Aunt Adel and Uncle Bud and their children and grandchildren in Arizona.
About Me
- karikopet
- Rockford, Minnesota, United States
- Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)
Blog Archive
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment