About Me
- karikopet
- Rockford, Minnesota, United States
- Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)
Blog Archive
Monday, January 31, 2011
What a year
It seems the older we get the faster time goes by. The past year brought many surprises. Samarah being the biggest. Krissy is also excepting her 2nd little girl in April. So that is 4 grand babies. I love them all. Every Monday Krissy and I take Kolton and Monica to a place called Eagles Nest. It is a huge indoor play area for kids and a special area just for under 3. Sometimes we go swimming in Monticello. It is just fun spending my day off with them. Joe and I are planning a trip to South Dakota this summer. Neither of us have been there. We are going to camp. Yeah. Something I hope we do alot of this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment