About Me

My photo
Rockford, Minnesota, United States
Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)

Blog Archive

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sorry

I have been way to busy this past year. Monica and Kolton kept me very busy. And Samantha with her moving 4x's in one year. She just gave birth to our 3rd grandbaby on 10/11/10. Samarah KaraLee. 8.5lbs and 21.5 inches. A small amount of black hair. Kolton had a bad accident and fell into a fire while we were camping. He had 2 3rd degree burns that were graphed and healed 100%. The burns were on his upp0er arm and side where the two meet. He loves his baby sister, but is mad at Mommy cause she did not leave her @ the hospital like her told her to. I am sure in time all will be good. I got a new Job in January working Home Health. It is so much more relaxing than a nursing home. Never again will I do that. Joe is still at the school. Krissy is expecting her second child in the spring. We did some camping this summer with tents( with airbed that is off the floor) and really enjoyed it. Next year we are going to Mount Rushmoore for a week. With the girls both having new babies the trip to The Dells got postponed.

No comments: