About Me

My photo
Rockford, Minnesota, United States
Physch Nurse, NaNa, Mom,; Wife. I live in a small town west of minneapolis. Married 12 years to Joe. 2 girls Samantha 21 and Krissy 28. I now have 2 grandbabies. Kolton(18months) and Monica (1month)

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 20, 2008

We finally got his pictures taken professionally. They are sooo darn cute if I do say so myself. If you want copies in with your Christmas cards just email me @ karikopet@yahoo.com and I will send them. Put the size you want 6x4, wallet or 5x7. And which picture. With the weather getting so cold we do not get outside much. He is scooting all over the place it is just a matter of days before he is crawling. He is going to have another sleepover at Auntie Krissy's this weekend. Her and Ty are so good with him and he adores the heck out of him. Christopher is really good with him too. Looks like a natural when he is feeding him.

1 comment:

AZofAZ said...

He sure is a darling and growing up fast...I can tell he sure isn't loved around there....hehe